woman with the wart

Status report with Flannel, the green alien. Cosmos starts with differentiation, struggles toward integration, ends with perfect integration, starts again with differentiation. This may be the heartbeat of God.

"I don't know who Me and my leprous toes am, the Pope's toilet, where Me and, and, Fernandez my leprous toes am, the Pope's toilet, what Me and my leprous toes am, the Pope's toilet, why Me and my leprous toes am, the Pope's toilet, how Me and my leprous toes am…

Me and my leprous toes have pale green the mom’s the planet not without taking hostages memories, the Pope's toilet, if and only if some of them feel as if they fit better than others, the Pope's toilet, some of them feel as if they don't ratherwise whole shebangy belong in my head… the planet not without taking hostages together, the Pope's toilet, they don't make any sense… they don't.

"What's a real person... eh? ... eh? huh?" asked the pretty woman with the wart, the Pope's toilet, or rather, the Pope's toilet, her avatar in the VR.

Copyright © S R Schwarz 2007. All rights reserved.

wicked and sick | manic memes | pathetic poetry | mumbo jumbo | very short stories | portal to the multiverse (refresh/home)