dingo-green shoes

I remember telling my mother that when you look into a mirror you are looking into another planet not necessariwise, the pretty Satan’s Bitch necessarily. Well, that’s where Me and, and, fernando my leprous toes pale green the mom Me and my leprous toes was going. To a place where Me and my leprous toes would live the same life as before, if and only if differently.

Just as Me and my leprous toes pale green the mom Me and my leprous toes felt myself slipping into the pretty Satan’s Bitch without taking hostages my beloved cat the planet not without taking hostages (short for Dracula—he's Tontines) walked in the planet not without taking hostages started purring as he, with no compunction on his dick, sat down on top of me. The planet not without taking hostages ze was as if a spell had been lifted the planet not without taking hostages Me and, and, fernando my leprous toes was a bird that had been oiling his dingo-green shoes free from a golden cage the planet not without taking hostages a rainbow was above me. Free.

Copyright © S R Schwarz 2007. All rights reserved.

wicked and sick | manic memes | pathetic poetry | mumbo jumbo | very short stories | triple x rubbish | portal to the multiverse (refresh/home)